5-Hydroxytryptophan or 5-HTP, is a naturally occurring amino acid extracted from Griffonia seed.
This amino acid is a chemical precursor as well as a metabolic intermediate between tryptophan and the
important brain neurotransmitter: serotonin. It is widely used as a dietary supplement
ingredient in the treatment of symptoms caused by the lack of serotonin. Such as anxiety, depression and insomnia.
Function & Application
SanHerb’s Technological Highlights
1. Great impurities control
2. Great residual solvents control
3. Low PAHs level
4. Great density performance, more suitable for end-products manufacturing
Why Choose SanHerb?
1. Over 10 years’ experience in manufacturing and exporting 5-HTP
2. African procurement branch to assure the quality and stable supply of raw material
3. High market share
4. Customized specifications
5. Regular stock with prompt delivery service from China and U.S. warehouses